Regardless of the size of the company, the professionalism and quality that comes from having a phone system boasting the latest technology and cutting edge features will heighten the way it is perceived as well as enhance the efficiency of each employee. Using the latest technology will not only improve the capabilities and performance of the phone system, saving both time and money, but can boost business effectiveness with features complimented by IP-based technology.
- Easy to set up for multiple locations and mobile workers. A toll-free or local number serves as the main business number, and an auto-receptionist routes calls to multiple extensions, which can be assigned to employees in one or multiple locations and to mobile workers.
- No hardware installation or technical expertise required. A hassle-free approach to business communications, RingCentral Office eliminates the burden of a company having to manage a big switchboard on company premises.
- No start-up costs. Unlike onsite PBX systems, which require expensive initial investments, RingCentral Office has no activation fees, and there’s no charge for hardware or software.
- Low all-inclusive monthly costs. RingCentral Office beats onsite phone systems in terms of monthly costs.
Superior call quality. The award-winning RingCentral cloud-based phone system is designed to surpass its customers’ expectations.
- Smartphone apps. RingCentral provides full control to set up and manage the phone system from smartphones.
- Superior customer service. Businesses appreciate 24/7 RingCentral support, available at no additional cost to customers.