THE PROFESSIONAL STANDARD
FOR PAINT CONTRACTORS
All C10 members join a twice-monthly meeting led by Nick May, each featuring specific topics and check-ins.
Learning & Discusson
There’s always more to know and re-evaluate, so our regular topics come back around after about two months.
Extracurricular Peer Groups
Individual groups are free and encouraged to pursue additional meetings with other C10 members.
CALIBER 10 APPLICATION
You can submit an application for Caliber 10 using the form below:
Caliber 10 offers in-depth team collaboration, professional development, and leadership summits available to Pro Painter Network members who want to excel in Company Profit, High-Performance Team-Building, Industry Influence, and Personal Development.
What to expect
• Teams are comprised of pre-approved 8-10 Pro Painter Network members.
• Applicants into the program are selected and assigned to Caliber 10 teams based on as close a profile match as possible to other collaborators based on compatible goals, industry segment, stage of growth, team size, business acumen, and other related factors.
• Collaborators meet once a month for two hours, and decide on a schedule and meeting frequency that works best for everyone. Increased frequency is optional.
• Groups have the option for Shake Up after a year.
• Groups can decide to read through a book together.
• Each Caliber 10 team has an assigned facilitator, but collaborators will grow to share responsibilities of scheduling and facilitation.
• All collaborators receive access to Caliber 10 Summits each month.
• Collaborators will receive an orientation about C-10, and will be invited into Discord for discussion and meetings.
• Meetings center on monthly topics that tie into summits, but other questions are structured around collaborators’ weekly, monthly, yearly goals.
• C-10 Collaborators have access to Caliber 10 Specialists (“Big Guns”) list for help and support. This is in development now.
TO ENSURE ALL OF OUR CALIBER 10 MEMBERS ADHERE TO OUR ELEVATED STANDARDS, APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE THE ROADMAP TO PROFIT COURSE.
WATCH A VIDEO FROM NICK MAY, THE FOUNDER OF THE ROADMAP TO PROFIT COURSE.
GET PRO TRAINING
SEE WHERE YOUR PAINTING BUSINESS CAN GO WITH GUIDANCE FROM PROFESSIONALS WHO HAVE DONE IT.
RESPECT – Mutual respect for all collaborators and specialists is rule number one for all collaborators. Disrespectful comments or behavior will not be tolerated. Violators will be immediately removed from Caliber 10 collaborator teams. All meetings must be noise-free.
ATTENDANCE – Miss no less than 20% of regular meetings. An accountable commitment to this process is paramount.
PARTICIPATION – Actively joining the conversation and asking questions is expected during meetings.
OPENNESS – Team collaboration requires a high level of transparency and openness which allows fellow collaborators to learn and grow from understanding each others’ business strategies and goals. Over-protective participants will not be able to contribute to or benefit from efforts to break through barriers in business.
ROLE MODEL – All C10 collaborators are representatives of high-level leadership for the Pro Painter Network and its principles.
COORDINATION – Work together with other collaborators to schedule additional meetings and topics.