ELEVATE THE TRADE
THE PROFESSIONAL STANDARD FOR PAINT CONTRACTORS.
MEMBER LOG IN
LOG IN TO THE CALIBER 10
MEMBER AREA HERE.
WE PUT YOU IN A GROUP
Teams are comprised of 8-10 Pro Painter Network members in non-competing markets.
Collaborators meet once a month for two hours to cover various painting business topics.
All collaborators receive access to Caliber 10 Summits each month.
CALIBER 10 APPLICATION
Sign up below to get information on
Caliber 10 offers in-depth team collaboration, professional development, and leadership summits available to all Pro Painter Network members who want to excel in Company Profit, High Performance Team Building, Industry Influence, and Personal Development.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Teams are comprised of pre-approved 8-10 Pro Painter Network members.
• Applicants into the program are selected and assigned to Caliber 10 teams based on as close a profile match as possible to other collaborators based on similar goals, industry segment, stage of growth, team size, business acumen, and other related factors.
• Collaborators meet once a month for two hours, and decide on a schedule and meeting frequency that works best for everyone. Increased frequency is optional.
• Groups have the option for Shake Up after a year.
• Groups can decide to read through a book together.
• Each Caliber 10 team has an assigned facilitator, but collaborators will grow to share responsibilities of scheduling and facilitation.
• All collaborators receive access to Caliber 10 Summits each month.
• Collaborators will receive an orientation about C-10, and will be invited into Discord for discussion and meetings.
• Meetings center on monthly topics that tie into summits, but other questions are structured around collaborators’ weekly, monthly, yearly goals.
• C-10 Collaborators have access to Caliber 10 Specialists (“Big Guns”) list for help and support. This is in development now.
TO ENSURE ALL OF OUR CALIBER 10 MEMBERS ADHERE TO OUR ELEVATED STANDARDS, APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE THE ROADMAP TO PROFIT COURSE.
WATCH A VIDEO FROM NICK MAY, THE FOUNDER OF THE ROADMAP TO PROFIT COURSE.
GET PRO TRAINING
SEE WHERE YOUR PAINTING BUSINESS CAN GO WITH GUIDANCE FROM PROFESSIONALS WHO HAVE DONE IT.
Respect – mutual respect for all collaborators and specialists is rule number one for all collaborators. Disrespectful comments or behavior will not be tolerated. Violators will be immediately removed from Caliber 10 collaborator teams. All meetings must be noise-free.
Attendance – missing no less than 75% of collab meetings, no more than 3 missed in 6 months, or you need to sit out for 6 months. Regular attendance at C-10 Summits.
Coordination – working together with other collaborators to schedule meetings and topics.
Participation – full participation, conversation, questions, and comments in every meeting and in weekly prompts.
Openness – team collaboration requires a high level of transparency and openness which allows fellow collaborators to learn and grow from understanding each others’ business strategies and goals. Over-protective participants will not be able to contribute to or benefit from the level of collaboration required to assist fellow collaborators to break through barriers in their business.
Service – team collaborators must be willing to help from time to time as a Mover for team conversation, and may assist in some capacity at Crank events
Representation – All C-10 collaborators will be representatives for high level leadership for Pro Painter Network and its principles.